Thursday, January 30, 2014

Links to films and my first full length screenplay.

I've started posting some of my films that I've completed for my SIM class last semester to <a href="http://ndindie.blogspot.com/">THIS</a> blog.<br />
<br />
Also, as far as screenwriting goes...<br />
<br />
For several years I've been working on a screenplay on and off. This particular copy is of the first re-write. I therefore acknowledge that it's quite imperfect in many ways and the technique and format is off as well. That said, I think it is an enjoyable story, many others have read and enjoyed it so far, I hope you do too.<br />
<br />
If you happen to read it and have any critique, tips, comments, hate it... whatever you feel, feel free to comment and thanks in advance.<br />
<br />
Download <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YpdLvvWQ2XTHY5bkRRVTBRdXc/edit?usp=sharing">Here</a> or read in browser (the edit tools will not save).<br />
(Prof. Hammond, I have a hard copy for you.) <br />
<br />
<iframe height="800" src="https://pdfzen.com/02f0e63a13a85aac" width="570">PDFzen | Free Online PDF Editor</iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment